You guessed it-

Cell phone pictures!!!
 
Here we are on our nightly walk.  Cooper borrowed a few hats from friends, and I swear I don't recognize the kid without his hair showing!  Jaxon still adores him, but still does not understand that Cooper does not want to interact with him, while Jaxon is less than one millimeter from his face.
Ohhh well... we'll get there. (probably when Cooper starts hitting and pulling hair!)
 
 
 
 
So....like I said... who is this kid??

 


And here is another installment of World's best Grandpa.  Here's my question- how come when I tell Jaxon not to cheat he storms off and refuses to finish the game....but when Grandpa tells him not to cheat they have a good laugh and keep going???
 
(I think I figured out Grandpa's secret.... As long as he can keep up with the grandkids, he's still young!!  So he gives himself lots of opportunities, and boy do we love him for it!!)

No comments: