Cell phone picture catch up

Here is another installment of the SUPER AWESOME 
"Cell Phone Picture Catch Up"!!
 
First- I found this awesome adjustable, portable, basketball hoop on Mesa Consign for the new house for $25!!!! Dad, Dave, Jaxon  and I went and got it and drove home very slowely with the hoop looking like this in the back of Dad's truck-


Here's my little snoozy.  He doesn't sleep very often in our arms very often, but when he does, it sure is cute!  And just like his ultrasounds- when he sleeps in our arms, his hands are ALWAYS by his face!
 
Okay...can someone please tell me how to flip pictures on here?  If I were using my photoshop computer this wouldn't be a problem...but...long story...that one doesn't have internet here at my parents house... anyway...
 Just a pic to show that my little Coop is getting bigger...and how darn cute he looks in stripes...and to show his awesome bedhead when he woke up yesterday!


This one is right before one of our daily afternoon walks.  Between 4 and 5 is the witching hour around here! Everyone is crabby! So we get outside, get out some energy, and breath the fresh air.  The last few days it has been a little chillier here, so Coop wore his jacket for the first time!  I thinks it's really funny how different he looks when you can't see his hair!
 
Another walk picture-
See? Everyone is much happier OUTSIDE!!!

 
 
Here's Coop with me in line at the pharmacy.  Apparently I should only dress this kid in VERY MANLY colors, because a gender neutral sleeper invoked more "What a Beatiful girl!" than I care to count. WHAT THE HECK??  I do not think Cooper looks like a girl!
I do think that Cooper is one of the most gorgeous babies I've ever seen with those blue eyes and those dark curly locks! GORGEOUS I SAY!


 
Just another cute one here...
 
 
Here is Cooper with some more sweet bedhed, and some rash on his face.  My excema cream cleared it right up again!  I love this little lumberjack outfit !!!



This picture...ahhhhh...I thnk this picture spells trouble in our future!  Whenever Cooper's hands are not swaddled, this is the position he is trying to achieve. One fist in his mouth, the other holding onto his hair.  Once he gets a hand in his hair he holds on tight, and can't figure out why someone is pulling it!  :o) 
As soon as he can actually hold onto something, I am going to get him a silky-haired plush toy, because I don't want either of these to become a habit. I always try taking his fist from his mouth and put in his paci, but he immediately spits it out and works his hand back up there!
SHOOT!  I don't want him to be a hand/finger sucker!


 
Here are Jaxon and Grammie snuggling during "Wheel" as it is affectionately called around here!  Jaxon seriously loves it. If he missed it the night before (due to early bedtime)(Due to misbehavior) he watches it first thing in the morning and runs downstairs to give me a play-by-play. (Clearly he forgets that I have already seen it!) With his ever increasing abilities in reading and spelling, it is so fun to see him sounding out the words!


 
Here is Jaxon reading The Friend magazine. I love this magazine, I love that the church provides great stories with great morals for kids, and I LOVE  THAT JAXON LOVES TO READ IT!!!



 
How did this one sneak all the way to the end? Oh well...here is crazy bedhead saying, See ya at the next installment of "Cell Phone Picture Catch Up"

No comments: