CHAAAAAARGE!

Last night Dave was out of town, and I try not to think about it too much so I don't freak myself out too much, but right before I go to bed, I always try to find some sort of "weapon" to sleep with, just in case. I couldn't find the maglight, so I unscrewed one of the heavy but wield-able bedposts and layed it on Dave's pillow.
In the morning (incident free night by the way) Jaxon came in and said, "What's that for?"
I told him it was in case I had to fight anybody who tried to break in. (I believe in being as honest as possible...)
And Jax did the most hysterical thing I've ever seen...
As if he already had this scenario planned out, he said, "MOM! Don't use THAT! Use this- watch...."
He then picked up a metal, 4 legged stool that I sit on to do my make-up, held the seat to his belly with the 4 legs sticking out and yelled, "CHAAAARRRRRGGGE!!!!" At the top of his lungs, and ran for the door like nobodies business. He ran out the door, then back in and said, "See mom? Instead of just whacking them once, you can 'ching' them 4 times with this thing! Awesome, right?"

Yes Jaxon.
THAT.
WAS.
AWESOME!!!!

When Dave got home, Jaxon told Dave I slept with the bedpost incase I needed to "knock the heads" off any "bad families" that try to break in.

....close enough.

Also, today on the way to preschool Jaxon told his buddy Brailyn,
"If you ever go to China, you HAVE to eat either duck tongue, tiger heads, or bird eyeballs. I'M SERIOUS!"

3 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

You're so lucky Dave's not gone at night as much as Tyler is. :) Your bedpost would rarely be ON your bed. Jaxon rocks.

Cindy Spratling said...

I think it's funny that you sleep with a weapon. Would you really hit "them" with it? I guess it's better than nothing. Jaxon is hilarious!

The Ferrells said...

I am reading the blogs to pass the time this afternoon and had to actually put on my back brace I laughed so hard about Jaxon and protecting you--