New Year, New Blog, New Goals!

Happy New Years to you! (and as a side note, Happy birthday to me!)
I am loving my new Blog Layout- Thank you Lauryn!!!
But I lost all my contacts, so please leave me a comment with your blog address...PLEASE!

Also, I know I have been pretty cruddy about updating, but one of my 2011 goals is to start my posting again...just short and sweet..like...the funny things that Jaxon says that I am currently putting on Facebook instead!

So in review- I need you to...
1. Have a happy New Year
2.  Leave me your blog address!

THANKS!!!

7 comments:

Emily Ferrell said...

Love the new layout. www.fantasticferrells.blogspot.com

Valerie: said...

cute..cute as usual. here is our blog if you are interested...
thevanderlindenfam.blogspot.com

fish said...

thanks for the review. those are always very helpful. fairlyfishy@blogspot.

Darcy said...

Your blog looks awesome and so do you!!!! I am Annamarie/Tylers friend from WI if you don't remember me! I'm not a complete stranger.

Marie said...

Hope your special day was fab!
fortmcdowell.blogspot

onehm said...

It's DARLING!!
:)

http://believeittoseeit.blogspot.com

Brit said...

love your blog! kelseyandbrit.blogspot.com