"Hard to Kill", a truly beautiful hymn...

(Picture Family Home Evening- Dave, me and Jaxon sitting on the couch)

"Jaxon, you get to pick our opening song...and it has to be a church song!"

"Okay...umm....'Hard To Kill."

"Jaxon, that's not even a song. It has to be a CHURCH SONG. Please be serious, or we will ask Daddy to chose instead."

"IT IS A CHURCH SONG! AND IT'S A CHRISTMAS SONG!"

"Jaxon, you are being silly. There is no song called "Hard To Kill"

"YES THERE IS!!! "....Hard To Kill, the angels sing, glory to the newborn king. Peace on earth and 'Mary Miles'...."

(Uncontrollable giggles from me for about the next 3 minutes)

2 comments:

Boyce said...

ok THAT is funny.....your kid makes me laugh and reminds me of you! We got your cute Christmas card. You are both looking GREAT! Way to keep in shape! Love that I get to keep in touch with you via technology. Have a happy New Year!

Marie said...

AWESOME. Seriously. AWESOME!!