Jaxon Tells Jokes

Jaxon is really into telling jokes that he makes up himself. The jokes make no sense, but since Dave and I are adoring parents, and he has no older siblings to squash his budding talent, we laugh like maniacs at all the nonsensical jokes he tells.
Tonight Jaxon told a joke that I thought was hysterical!

"Dad, if you were a chicken, your name would be Chicken-Stein, you know...like FRANKENSTEIN, but CHICKENSTEIN, cause you're a CHICKEN! GET IT? CHICKEN? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on, you laughed!

PS- Here's an oldie but goodie....just because I think he's so darn cute!


3 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

It's funny, because I think Jaxon has looked the same...but he's SO little in this picture!

Emily Ferrell said...

Love, love, love the picture. He looks so adorable. He looks so innocent and cute. That was back when he didn't give his fake smile. It is hard to remember those days. How old was he in that picture?

Kelly said...

Ashley I love you blog! I'm glad you're back! I love you!