Dad will probably win.

Jaxon is the worlds #1 best staller.  I gave him the tiniest portion of black bean soup for dinner tonight (becuase he had already eaten an apple, two pieces of toast, a string cheese, and a fruit snacks, which I was totally okay with) and he had to eat it.  He stalled for I don't even know how long, and I had HAD IT!  After dinner we would still have had about an hour of family time before bed time, and I got so mad that I told Jaxon that if he didn't finish his soup in 3 minutes, Dave and I were going to play Shoots and Ladders without him.

  Without missing a beat, I mean, seriously the very next second, and without even looking up from the spoonful of soup he was glaring at, Jaxon says,

"Dad will probably win."


Here's another old school Jax for your viewing pleasure!

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

I'm liking the old school Jaxon pics...look at that little round face!

Marie said...

Well did Dave win? And did Jax get to play with you? Looks like a fun birthday ride!! I'm curious now about what else is on your bucket list....