Help! Can you answer my question? And, random thoughts

1. Question- How do I change the email address that is linked to my blog? It is my old, old, old one, and I can't be signed into my blog and have my email open at the same time because they are both google accounts...help?  (Specific help would be great....I'm a little challenged....)

2.  Since I've been preparing for the race (this Saturday) I have been slacking on the gym. Mostly the long runs take it out of me, and I'm "saving my legs"  I miss the gym and plan to go back next week. 
  I've noticed that my day feels like it has no direction when I don't go to the gym.  When I go to the gym I'm up and at 'em early, I work out, then I'm out and about to do some errands.  I feel like I accomplish something! 
  Yesterday I didn't go the gym, and Jaxon and I did a little of this and a little of that.  I got tons done at home, played a lot with J, did lots of school stuff with him, and got lots of help from him around that house. We had so much fun together, and were productive to boot!  I made homemade dinner, AND did the dishes before Dave got home.  All in all a really successful day. 



BUT!

But...darn Satan.  All day I had some anxiety like, "I really need to DO something! Like, a REAL something!"  What the heck? I did so much. It was a fantastic day with Jaxon and the house looks great (comparatively speaking...)  I can really feel the worldly side of me telling me to get out and do something, go some where, get out of the house. It's so counter intuitive.  I DID do something. I DID accomplish a lot yesterday.  This is something I really want to work on this year.  Especially as it's my last year without J in school everyday. Does anyone else feel this way...or is it just me?

4 comments:

fish said...

call me and i can help with your blog question. and also when you figure out how to quiet satan, call me again.

Brit said...

Satan is stinky huh? I know I look forward to the days when we get out of the house, it just makes it feel like a bigger day. But yes we can have bigger days at home doing great things!
About that having a child in Kindergarten next year, I know I am not ready for that.
Way to run, that is so crazy cool all the mileage you've been putting on!
And P.S. still love your hair!!!!

Flaherty Fam said...

Hahaha I had the exact same question about the whole email thing too, but figured I was SOL. So, if you get an answer to that let me know...oh and an answer to your question about Satan, once again let me know:)

AnnaMarie said...

#1 I don't know. And #2 way to go having a great day! I know what you mean about being busy, feeling like that means you're accomplishing something. I know the gym means a lot to you and going is important. But maybe if you could do your gym time while Jaxon's at school a few days a week so you can have more of those at-home days with him? They are easy to come by in snowy MN, because I don't want to go out, and most of the time they're wonderful. We play games, read lots of books, do preschool stuff, chase and laugh, imagine, and even bake. :) Good luck! I think this was a theme of an Ensign article (Feb?) I read lately, and it helped me decide to keep Katie home another year from preschool.