Like I said...

That last post was just a teaser.  I am uploading quite a few more karate pictures.....so if you're not related to Jaxon...you just might not care that much. I'm cool with that.
But before you sign out, a couple questions-

1 Does anyone else get A TON of comments on their blog in Chinese/Japanese?  It is starting to weird me out a little! If you check back on my post comments, you will see what I'm talking about! 

2. What are the fall sports for kids? We want to start Jaxon in something else, but don't know what is available.  We know soccer, does anything else run in the fall? Help please!

Finally, Karate pictures! Disclaimer- it's really dark in the gym where he does Karate.  I had my ISO turned ALL THE WAY UP... (as in 6400) to get these shots without too much blur from all his movement...so that is why they are so grainy!)

First- Jaxon LOVES to yell his Ki-ais.  He's the smallest kid in class, but also the loudest!

Next...when he's actually paying attention...his form isn't half bad!

Sometimes though, his "Creative Karate" side kicks in.  One thing he likes to do is "Eyes closed karate" Don't ask me why....




Here they were kicking their hands.  Jaxon is shockingly flexible...but I think I may have mentioned that a time or two....


Here is Jaxon doing "horse Stance" with his best mean guy face... frightening, isn't it?



And Finally, the Jaxon we all know and love.... MR CHEESE!!!

5 comments:

The Ferrells said...

Truly a grandmother's dream!! Love the pictures--

The Ferrells said...

Those are a grandmother's dream--love the pictures!!!

ThePalmers said...

What a cutie!!!! When you find out what sports are in the fall, let me know!

ThePalmers said...

Oh yeah- change your comments so they can only be veiwed after your approval. I used to get so many weird/creepy comments. After I changed the settings, they have really slowed down (I only get them once in a whiel now).

Robin said...

Awesome pics! I have never gotten any chineses comments, weird. I think t-ball starts as well, son't know anything else.