Just a Teaser...

I can't believe that I waited until Jaxon's last day of Karate to take some pictures, but I definately got some good ones. I don't have much time this morning to get them all up, but had to share two of my favorites.
We were very glad to get Jaxon into karate this year, and he loved it, but he didn't seem to pay one lick of attention.  He loved doing his own interpretation and just being a wild man. He made a best little friend named Connor who actually really got it, and it highlighted Jaxon's lack of...well...getting it!  Anyway, he did his belt testing last night, and I thought for sure it was going to be a real disaster.  I was pleasantly surprised! He knew A LOT more than I gave him credit for, and he did really well.  He wasn't scared at all standing by himself in front of Sensai and doing all of his moves. He needed reminding on a few, but he did a great job and was so proud of himself.

Here is Jaxon doing his best "You Wanna Piece of Me Sucka???"  moves and face-




Next I just love this picture of Jaxon looking so small at the testing table and compared to Sensai, but being so strong in his moves.  He is FEARLESS!!!


And the best part of all....Jaxon earned his YELLOW BELT!  We will be gone for the next two weeks of Karate, but will be back in time for the awards and belt ceremony.  My little karate master is growing up!

5 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

I love these pictures! The first one needs to be a huge print on your wall. And the second one is good, too. How fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks AM, I love them too...but can't print them big...the light in the gym was CRAPPY and I had my ISO turned up all the way...as in...6400!!! So all the pictures are quite grainy!

Rachel said...

those are fabulouse

Marie said...

so so so cute!!

The Hoopers said...

I love these!!! He looks great. Glad he had fun.