Finally! Some pictures

With the computer being down (as in crashed...after all, it was 7 years and 3 months old) needing to re-install photo shop, and general lazyiness... I just hadn't been taking many pictures. But we had some big events around here, that were definately camera worthy.

1. Jaxon learned to ride his bike!!! He had been silently protesting this thing for about 8 months since we got it. His legs weren't strong enough to pedal, and he hated that, so he refused to ever get on it. On Monday he saw his cousin and best bud Oakley zooming around on his bike, and tha'ts all it took! We've been practicing all week, and at this point we are slow and steady.

This is quite possibly the cutest view ever!



2. Jaxon had his last day of PT!!! HURRAY!! Not hurray because he hated it, quite the contrary, he loved it! I'm just glad he is graduated and his legs are so much stronger (side note, he is toe walking MUCH less, but still doing it occasionally.) This place, USA GYM, has open toddler time a few days a week, and we are definately going back. Jaxon can't get enough of the place, and will love being able to roam freely without doing all his PT stuff.

Jaxon's favorite thing to do at PT. Run down the tumble track and leap into the foam pit. (Adults, I DO NOT reccomend jumping into the foam pit..it is H-E- DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS to get out!)
Just being cute!


Again, so cute!
Hanging on the bar


This last picture has a story- The last thing they always do is walk out to the center of the balance beam and sing Head-shoulders-Knees and toes. I guess Jaxon never caught on (in the year that we did this...) that they sang THAT particular song to work on balance. So he said,

"Mrs. Jen. Can we sing a different song?

Jen- "Like what?"

Jax " Like Samual the Lamanite?"

Jen- "Sure but I don't know it, so you'll have to sing it."

Bless Jaxon's little heart, he stood there on the balance beam and sang his little heart out. If that wasn't cute enough, when he was done he said, "I know another one, wanna hear it?" It was "I know My Savior Loves Me" ...a song they are working on in primary! He sang the first verse, AND the chorus. Jen and her intern were both so impressed, I think they got tears in their eyes. I sure did, I was so proud of my little missionary.

3 comments:

fish said...

wow-- i don't go online for a couple days and i miss out on everything. too bad though, cause YOU missed out on all my awesome advice. just kidding. love the balance beam story. i just about had tears in my eyes! so sweet.

Emily Ferrell said...

So cute. I wish Hailey would have been there to join in the fun.

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, Ashley, those are incredible pictures. That gym looks fun, and nice about Jaxon singing for everyone. :) Cute bike pic, too.