Because...who could resist???

I just came across these pictures on my memory card and was seriously laughing out loud. As I scrolled through them, it was almost like a flip book and Jaxon was kicking and karate chopping his way around my LCD screen.
(disclaimer-the light in our house is AWFUL! So in order to have enough light, I had a really slow shutter speed, hence, the blurry movement!)

Some things you have to know about Jaxon-

~He loves to pretend play, but usually when he thinks no one else is watching or listening. So this was a real treat that he would pretend to karate fight a bad guy while I snapped pictures

~He loves to "Do Karate" (Something we are about to sign him up for, but for which he has no 'formal training'... which may come as a shock to you after seeing these awesome moves!)

~He is skinny, but buff, but skinny...really skinny

~He makes hysterical faces

~He pretty much never gets hurt, so doesn't mind doing tricks that will most likely end with him falling down...hard

~Jaxon is ridiculously flexible...I think he was a contortionist in a former life

~I made those awesome orange pants

~I made those awesome orange pants BECAUSE I actually bought really cute grey flannel material to make he and Dave matching pajama bottoms for my first sewing class project, but didn't want to "mess up" so I made a practice pair first (PEANUT GALLERY (ie AMBER and RYAN).. no comments necessary about any other future mess ups that may or may not have occured!)

This is his "Show us your muscle man arms and face" ...SCARY!




This is my personal favorite, because, well,...just look at it!!!




5 comments:

Brit said...

love the pants, and the ribs! How's sewing going, I am "sew" addicted to it! My sewing machine pretty much has it's own spot at the table.

Mom/dad said...

I just never realized how thin he really is--he just always looks so cute in whatever he wears and is so active I never have a chance to admire his lean side!! Way darling pictures--

Mom/dad said...

This is totally Jaxon. I can't wait to see him in a real karate class. So cute, I hope he feels better soon.
Emily

AnnaMarie said...

That is HILARIOUS! I was laughing out loud, too.

Trish said...

I can just see him karate kicking wildly with you there snapping pics all over the place. It makes me laugh! Love the shots!