Chair update!

Hello and thank you to all of you who volunteered your excellent array of chairs. (Mostly green, in case you were interested) Here's the scoop- I've decided (again) NOT to do Christmas minis. Boo, I know. I've just been super stressed with A LOT of unrelated and overloading things going on, and I decided a while ago that December was going to BE FOR FAMILY! All my scheduled photo shoots and corresponding editing would be done, and we were going to party it up, Christmas style. Thus, no Christmas Minis. THEN...I thought, Well...it wouldn't be THAT much editing, and it would be nice to have the extra cash for Christmas...so I thought, if I can find a chair that I love, I'll do it.
Then today I have been planning our family Christmas/Advent/Countdown tradition that we are going to start in December (more info to come for those interested) and I just remembered again how much I want December to be about family. I love shooting mini sessions, but it would be at least 2 full days of shooting, and 15+ sessions to edit... that's just too much time away from Jax this December. So, thank you to all of you who threw your chair in the ring, they were cute and I would have used pretty much any of them, but I'm going to pass this year after all.

1 comment:

Jen and Bryan said...

good decision. i also made the same decision this year. it's just not worth it.