Hello, Can I rent your chair?

Hey People. I am looking for a red or black or green chair for my Christmas Mini sessions! I am kind of looking for something specific- a large, oversized chair, not like a kitchen chair, like a leather or cloth covered chair. I would love to pay $80 to rent your chair for a week, Friday through the following Sunday. It's doesn't have to be nice and new and modern (although that's not bad either) something old and funky with some personality would be great!
Email me if you think you have a chair that fits the bill! NZashley@hotmail. com.
THANKS!

3 comments:

ThePalmers said...

$80 to borrow a chair for a week- you are generous!!! Also, I thought you decided not to do Christmas minis? PS- I iwll look on craigslist for you!

onehm said...

You've seen my chair.
If I don't use it, I'd be happy to rent it to you.
:)

Lauryn said...

did you get my text message? My Mum has a chair I think fits exactly what you are looking for. Call me so you can take a look at it if you're interested :)