True Story

(Today my mom had to drop Jaxon off at Preschool for me, becuase I was teaching a class.)

She tried to drop him off at the wrong preschool...dispite his insistance that they were at the wrong place.

She didn't believe him and tried valiantly for 20 minutes to convince everyone there that he was at the right place...

She only left when she was absolutely certain his name was not on the sign in sheet.

Turns out there are actually 2 different "preschools" at MCC...and Jaxon is in neither. He is in the Early Childhood Education Lab.

Maybe I should have been more specific...

3 comments:

The Ferrells said...

I believed Jaxon--I just couldn't believe no one else knew about another preschool on campus when my grandson was obviously a student there. What an experience!!

Tyler said...

Classic Mom. Hilarious.

Stevens said...

How did you get him into that preschool? That is probably one of the best places for preschool. I wonder if they will have openings next year. He looks like he is excited for school!
-Melissa