16!!!!!!

That's right! 16!!! That's the number of pictures I have in the "MESA: 2010 Official Visitors Guide"

YYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
(That's how I feel!)

The best part?? I got a cover shot again! YESSSS!!! It is not the major cover shot, it is one of three insets on the front, and it is Dana Park Ranch again!

Seriously, I'm so excited that I think I will have the magazine and the Map and Guide framed. Is that lame? Wait, I don't care if it's lame, because I'm pumped!!!!

(Now I will go start my photography class and be brought crashing back to earth by how little I actually know, and how hard I have to work!)

7 comments:

Tyler said...

That's awesome! Congratulations. You can take pictures of Jane anytime.

The Ferrells said...

Way to go! Don't let anyone rain on your parade. Everyone can get better, but when you have a natural talent it is a real blessing--

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!!
That is awesome.
You totally rock!
We are so very proud of you. And we're not at all surprised at how many photos they selected of yours. You are very talented.

Marie said...

Hooray hooray for you!!! What about "Thanks to my awesome friend marie whose dad showed some pics that I had taken of her cute kids to a co-worker who loved them and in turn called me to do these shots for mesa"? J/k. Glad everything is working out so well for you!

Sheri said...

very cool. bring one friday.

Cicily said...

Look at you Miss.Fancypants! That is great, I want to see what pictures they put in of yours. Show and tell.

The Hoopers said...

Wow, Congrats!!! Super excited for you. Can we see them online somewhere???