Photo class work...

I'm taking a photography class (that is kicking my hiney by the way...which is like..."YIKES!!" and, "HURRAY!!" all at the same time)

Did that make any sense?

Anyway...

Our first assignment is lighting (hasn't been turned in yet, so I will let you know if it is acceptable or total crap...)

But I digress... my husband looks pretty hot with sidelighting...wouldn't you agree?




PS- Dave LOVES being my new model for assignments, he is actually thinking of "going pro" when my class is done since he will inevitably have so many shots.
(let's be serious...he's going to kill me before these 12 weeks are up...but it's not my fault he holds still and listens slightly better than our three year old)

6 comments:

onehm said...

Looks great!
What class are you taking??

Flaherty Fam said...

What a champ! That's so nice of him to help you out..and yes toddlers aren't easy to capture. Good luck in your class.

Brandis said...

Lighting is tricky but fun. If Dave gets tired of modeling for you and you need something involving a pregnant stomach, you know where to find me. :)

Anonymous said...

Brandis- you are the second person to offer! SO...I think I will do a post that says...any adult willing to be a subject of whatever it is I am working on...let me know, and I will give you a copy of the pictures, whatever they may be!~

The Ferrells said...

Dave is such a cutie--Don't tell him I said so, but what a great guy. You'll be glad you have these pictures some day and so will your kids--

Jen and Bryan said...

I tried to use carter for rembrandt... didn't work so well. :) Much better choice than a 4 year old. Good boy dave! You know he's going to shoce that camera down your throught before Wendy's done with you.