Holy Ikea, work filled, spiritual Saturday!

This morning at 9- Jaxon, me, my brother and my dad all went to Ikea for some breakfast and then for some shopping for storage for our new ties. (THAT JUST CAME IN...HURRAY!!!!)
Jaxon played in the play area while we got 8, 5x5 square shelves (just like the ones that I got for Jaxons toys, but 5x5 instead of 4x4), and 125 bins for them. Then we got EVERYTHING, yes EVERYTHING into one small truck and Dave's Ford Focus. We drove home with the emergency lights flashing, and unloaded everything into my parents formal sitting room...(My mom is REALLY loving this tie business...) then the real fun began... Dave and Ryan put together all 8 shelving units and all 125 bins from 12 until 7:00 when I got back from the RS broadcast. Have no fear...while I was still at my parents house I started sorting all the ties by size and type.
I am super excited for the website to go live (we are probably about a month out) and for our GRAND OPENING BLOW OUT SALE... more to come... but if you have ever wanted a super cute, stylish tie for your sons, (especially one that is not 1 of the 4 made my Children's Place that season that every other boy will be wearing), and especially one that they can match with dad and all their brothers, we are your place! I AM GETTING REALLY EXCITED!

7 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Wow. What a lot of work, and hopefully fun. I can't believe Mom is letting all that in her living room. I'm excited to see what you have!

Momma Malia said...

you sound really excited, and i'm excited for you!! and i'm a little bummed i didn't make the broadcast, but my long run got pushed to 4:30pm. is that bad?? hey, i can read the talks online, but i can't catch up on my run:)

The Ferrells said...

The living room is almost back to normal today, but you should see Tyler's old bedroom--Oh, my gosh!!

Unknown said...

I am so excited about this new business venture of yours. What a fantastic idea! I think Brett is secretly excited to fulfill his desires of being a male model too...hehehe!!

onehm said...

WAHOO! Can't wait! I'm always looking for cute ties for my boys! ;)

ThePalmers said...

What? No Garden post? What am I, chopped liver?

Sarah said...

Oh, I am so super excited for your website to be up and running.
We will be frequent customers.
I love matching father & son ties.
And I especially love not matching OPKs (other people's kids).
So yeah, that sounds like you guys were super busy.
But I'm super glad you were able to go to the RS General Broadcast. Wasn't it amazing?
I loved it.
Let us know when the website is all set, I wanna be your first customer!