Laundry day...


Has anyone else ever noticed that it is IMPOSSIBLE to be completely caught up on laundry? No really, not just it seems impossible, it actually is physically impossible. Because even if everything you own is clean or being cleaned, you are still wearing clothes that will need to be washed, will take a shower and dirty some towels, will eat stuff that needs to be wiped up with a dish rag. So, I think I am going to impliment, the "Naked, No eating, No crafting, No messes, No showers, laundry day" Then my friends, the laundry will be COMPLETE!

(Is it just me, or has this crossed your mind too?)

5 comments:

ThePalmers said...

No joke- I was JUST thinking that 5 minutes ago as I was foing a load of neverending laundry.

ThePalmers said...

haha foing = doing

AnnaMarie said...

Hey, count your blessings. I have pay laundry down the hall. At least you don't have to make a day of it.

Brit said...

haha wouldn't that be nice

Arian said...

Amen!!! I couldn't agree more! I admit that I stalk your blog every now and then but I am rarely one to leave comments. This one was just too right on to resist. I HATE laundry and that I can never be caught up on it. Good call!