Revitalized!

That's how I feel post vacation.


I am determined to get my priorities in order and start feeling a little inner peace. Family, the house, and making dinner are going to be #1 on my list...while working, and worrying are moving on DOWN.

Today I have---
~Spent time with Jaxon, albeit...not all of it pleasant...
~Cleaned the downstairs...mostly
~Put dinner in the crockpot...Dave's favorite...Porcupine meatballs
~Returned/made about 100 phone calls
~edited 2 photo shoots
~taught one class with one more to go (can't quit ALL the working...)

And wonder of all wonders...Jaxon's nap is currently 10 minutes short of 3 HOURS..and going strong!!! That never NEVER happens!

Thank you Heavenly Father for giving me time to get my priorities straight!

A few of my favorites from this weekend-



Jaxon jumping for Joy over the fireworks Dave was lighting-

And the best 4th of July-esque picture I could get of him...why is it the ONE time you drive by a gorgeous wheat field, your child is uncooperative? Oh yes...because when it comes to pictures...he is ALWAYS uncooperative!

4 comments:

Momma Malia said...

sounds like you had a great week. maybe that's what i need. a nice vacation to revitalize me!

fish said...

i wish my vacation had revitalized me. although, your camping in august makes mine sound like a walk in the park. and three hour naps are the best! i hope you got one too.

The Ferrells said...

Relax and enjoy the journey! we often learn that too late--

The Gentry's said...

Hopefully my trip to UT will revitalize me like that!! Sounds like things are going good :)
What a good boy Jaxson is to take such a long nap.