Another reason to love Utah...

I met up with these lovely ladies, (and photographed some of their beautiful boys). These were (and still are) some of my favorite people that I met throughout my college career. Being with these girls is always the same- complete comfort, laughing A LOT, and the ability to talk about ANYTHING and everything. Collectively we've been through a lot, and they are a wealth of information and understanding...I LOVE YOU GUYS!


I also got to meet up with Lindsay...who I'm sure Heavenly Father meant for me to meet SEVERAL different ways at BYU, but it never quite happened. We lived one apartment away from each other, one semester apart, we had SEVERAL mutual friends from several different places, and we both went through the education program. we ended up meeting in my ward here in AZ, and she has been a dear friend ever since. She is now back in the motherland, but luckily still just a phone call away! Love you too Linds!

(She does not know I took this picture while we were trying to shoot our boys in a wheat field..)

1 comment:

The Ferrells said...

Cute pictures--I'm heading to your photo blog to see the real wheat field pictures. So clever!!