A Day in the Life...

Jaxon in Utah: Picture Edition

1. Jaxon and Gordon, playing nicely, with nice big rocks. (really, right there I shoulda known better...)


Gordon throws his rock to the ground...
Jaxon considers throwing his rock to the ground...

But instead throws it on Gordon's finger.


*******(not pictured...Gordon's finger is cut and gushes blood. Jaxon is spanked.)*******

Jaxon cries because he hurt Gordon, got spanked, and Mommy "squeezed his wrist too tight"


Jaxon in timeout in the wilderness (come on...this is kinda cute!)


"Jaxon, show me your happy face and we will go find Gordon."

5 comments:

Flaherty Fam said...

Oh, I know how frustrating that is as a parent, but it really is kind of funny too. I love your "time out in the wilderness" pic...classic!!

The Ferrells said...

Time out in the wilderness? What did I do?

Sarah said...

Ah, crime and punishment.
The joys of parenthood.
Keep up the good work.

Tyler said...

Spanked? And I thought I was harsh...

Boyce said...

What's funny about this is you were taking pictures of it happening....HELLO!!! :) Just kiddin Ash