Awesome/ Not Awesome

Here is another installment of Awesome/Not Awesome, which always makes me laugh when I see it on Jill's blog...

Awesome: I ground the wheat and made 6 loaves of bread this morning.
Not Awesome: The Preheat Temp. is 400 but when you put the bread in you turn it down to 350...guess what I forgot to do? Now I have 6 dark brown, TOASTED loaves... boo.

Awesome: Jaxon FINALLY went stinkers in his potty Chair this morning!
Not Awesome: 10 minutes later he finished the job...in his underwear.

Awesome: Jaxon was asleep within 10 minutes of me putting him down for his nap.
Not Awesome: He was awake after 20 minutes because I forgot to put a pull-up on him and he wet the bed.

"MOM! Get in here RIGHT AWAY! There is a big pile of Urine in my bed!"

6 comments:

Brit said...

oh wow! Those really are awesome, not awesome, so sorry!

AnnaMarie said...

Uh, mostly not awesome in the big picture. :)

The Ferrells said...

The short nap was worth his comment. Years from now that will still crack us all up--

Trish said...

Aww...I'm sorry. May your life only get better from here on out.

Elise said...

Ha ha ha ha-- I love Jaxon! He is so hilarious! These are good ones.

YAY for your pictures-- that is so AWESOME!!!

IF is still just a short drive from SLC, so the next time you visit Utah, I'll definitely come and see you!! Love you!! :hearts;

fish said...

potty training is not awesome, that's all i have to say.