So Many Blessings!

It wasn't long ago that I was writing about struggling and being grateful for the growth opportunities. And while I really am SO grateful for our struggles and what they have taught us, and am also REALLY REALLY grateful that they seem to be turning around!
So, what's going on with us?
1. Dave is working at a WONDERFUL new company! It's doing just what he was doing before, and it is about a MILLION TIMES closer to home! Jaxon and I have already gone to have lunch with him (where he has own office, not a cubicle!) And boy did we all have fun!
***Added bonus- his boss is as good as it gets! A great man to know & work for- HURRAY!!***
2. Dave is officially a CPA!!! All the tests are done, hours are finished, work time is logged, paper work is complete, AND--- the Certificate CAME IN THE MAIL!!! Dave remembered late last night that it should have come yesterday in the mail, and took an evening run to the mailbox! We are going to have it nicely NICELY framed for his office!
3. Jaxon is doing really well with his physical therapy! His legs and core are getting stronger every day, and he is walking on his toes a little less...only a little since it's not only a physical crutch but a major habit, but progress is progress, RIGHT?
4. I am going back to China! This trip is much more "business" than "pleasure" but even though I will be helping my dad set up some business ventures (more to come on this awesome-ness later) it's always pleasure to travel abroad and see the sites..even if those sites are mostly pearl markets and tie factories! It will be a faster trip than last time, and it's just me, so pray that I find my way through the foreign airports with no international incidences...
5. Still working on increasing our little family...but all in good time, we know there is a plan for us.
Thanks for the prayers people, we have sure felt and been grateful for every single one.

8 comments:

onehm said...

I'm SO SO happy for you!! :) Glad that things are going so well.

The Gentry's said...

Congrats Dave! It is so nice when you work with a good company with good people.
Have fun in China, you sound so busy. I'm glad things are turning around for the good for you all :)

Trish said...

Sounds like things are going great! Be sure to tell your dad again for me that we really enjoy the pearls he gave us. I know my mom was so ecstatic about it!

Valerie: said...

That is so great Dave found and new and better job. I bet that is such a relief for you both. Hey what can i say, physical therapists are the best(I am married to a soon to be one) hehe Sorry we have been slackers when it comes to play group lately. London's nap are always starting and ending differently every day. Is play group at the san tan village splash pad this week?

Brit said...

Hey cute girl! So happy for you all! Life really is wonderful isn't it? I like being reminded of that.

michelle said...

Congrats to Dave on the new job and CPA accomplishment!

Sarah said...

Hurray!!!
You are so very blessed.
I'm so happy Dave got a fabulous job that's super close to home with a wonderful boss.
You can't get closer to perfect than that.
And you get to go back to China, huh? Woohoo! So exciting.
And we're super happy Jaxon is progressing beautifully.
We are so very happy for you guys.
And I know that we are blessed to know and love you.

Momma Malia said...

i am reading this wonderful book. thought i'd recommend it:
Light in the Wilderness by M. Catherine Thomas (i'm not sure about the M). Wonderful insights about our spiritual journey on earth and how to tune in to your spiritual mind. you should come play at our house this week and pick it up at db on the way home!! Like you, I'm so grateful for the up turn too. And for learning how to continue to grow through the trials.