FATHER'S DAY MINI-SESSIONS!!!

Yes, you read that correctly, Mother's Day is over, and it's time to think about Dear Ol' Dad!
I will be doing Father’s Day Mini-sessions for only $40!

Chose from either
“Just Like Dad Or “Mommy and Me”


Perfect for Dad’s office, desk, wallet, and all around the house!
Pictures will be taken in my in-home studio on a black backdrop. You will receive a CD with 10-15 high resolution, fully edited pictures with full copyright release-- This means all the images belong to you! I will be doing most of the 20 minute mini-sessions on Friday May 29th and Saturday the 30th, but if those dates don’t work I will do my best to schedule you in at another time. Email me at Ashley@everydaylovephotography.com to secure your spot!


*******Bonus*******
If you book a session, and link this post on your blog, you will receive $5 off your session!!
ALSO- for every family that books a session from a referral from you, you will receive $5 off your session!!
(ie-Put this on your blog, and refer 7 people, and your pictures are free!!)

Ready for some pictures?
First-
"Just Like Dad"
Bring dad's work clothes, sports stuff, Skateboard, musical instrument, or anything else ridiculously adorable you can think of-and of course, don't forget his HUGE shoes!




Sports Stuff-




Other cuties-



And now for "Mommy and Me" ...sure to melt Dad's heart!




3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, those pictures are fabulous.
It's such a darn shame that you don't live anywhere remotely near us.
If we could, we'd have you take all our photos for every special occasion.
Ah well, I love looking at all the pics you take. You're so talented.

onehm said...

You'll be ultra busy for sure! :) Dads everywhere are going to be so excited come Father's day!! These samples ROCK!

Arian said...

Dang, I so wish that I had checked out your blog sooner. I totally would have done that! Seriously the most adorable idea. I love the "just like Dad" pictures. So cute!