Jaxon's PT

Here are some pictures (mostly for Grandmas and Grandpas) of Jaxon's physical therapy. This place is so fun! It makes me jealous every time we go...so I do occasionally jump on their awesomely bouncey trampolines, and I did jump into the foam pit under the guise of helping Jaxon. That is something I won't do again! Now I understand why Jaxon loves to jump in and play, and hates to get out. It is impossible to move in that thing, and it is a serious workout!

There is another little girl "KK" there at the same time as Jaxon. Their "issues" are very similar, and they get along great. She's also really good for Jaxon because she LOVES to follow directions...something he could use a little help with!

Jaxon and KK chillin' in the foam pit-


Jaxon- giving up after struggling to climb out-

His favorite part of the balance beam? Jumping OFF!

Two little monkeys...

Last night in his prayer he said, "Thank you for Miss Jen and KK at the gym!"

4 comments:

Trish said...

Looks like a kid's paradise. I'm not really informed though as to what makes him different from other children. Or why it is that he goes to physical therapy. Maybe you could tell me on my blog?

Sarah said...

Wow, what a super fun PT place. It's wonderful how they can design and disguise exercises for kids as just fun activities.
Jaxon probably has no idea that there's an ulterior motive going on.
Great place and pics.

Marie said...

Looks like a blast! love the doggie prayer. I am more than happy to give him our dog!!!

Sheri said...

I've Always wanted to jump into a foam pit. I'm jealous. That's so awesome that you did it. Could you sneak me in?