I AM (Republican) WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR!


Tonight I went to the fledgling meeting for the Gilbert Chapter of the National Federation of Republican Women. What an awesome experience! I paid my dues, and am now an active member! The AZ NFRP President spoke a little and took us through the history of sufferage and the making of the federation. I felt very empowered to be joining a group that actively works to be involved in political issues and in helping out in the community! I don't want to "mourn when the wicked rule" So I am going to do something about ! I invite any and all of you to come out and join!

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Where do I signup??

Valerie: said...

Of course London took a long nap and did not wake up till 11:30 and I thought by the time i got them ready and we got there every one would be leaving. Hopefully next week we will be able to go!

Sarah said...

Interesting.
Way to get involved!