***DISCLAIMER***


Through total accident, my last post made me seem like a much better parent than I actually am. We do not actually teach Jaxon a word of the day (but I am now going to try...) those were words that he picked up on his own and decided to try out.

Kind of like the time Aunt Nena told him to come into the Kitchen at a dinner party and yell, "This is PANDAMONIUM!!!" which he was quite happy to do. About a month later after not hearing it since (I think...) at a nice quiet dinner at home he said, "Hey guys! This is PANDAMONIUM!!!"

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome.
Teaching kids new words everyday is a good idea.
I think I'm afraid to encourage my kiddos to speak. Who knows what they'll say.
Still, it's a good idea for them to have an ever-expanding vocabulary.
And it'll be thoroughly entertaining to see how they use their new words.
Alright! I'll do it.
Now what should today's word be...?

Sarah said...

Hey Ash-

Keep guessing on the movie quote.
I left a hint for you on my blog post's comments.

Sarah said...

Oh, and yesterday's word was:
Carbon Dioxide

Well, actually it's two words, but it went well with the discussion we had about blood and it's job inside our body.

Wonder what we'll do as today's word.