"knowledge"


That was Jaxon's word of the day. Yesterday it was "nonsense", which was hysterical, but in his defense, he knew what it meant and used it correctly. ie-
"Mom, you can't put me in time out! THAT'S NONSENSE!!"
and
"Cleaning up is nonsense!"

Today on the other hand, Jaxon had no idea what "knowledge" meant, but tried it out several different ways, including yelling at the top of his lungs at Fry's,
"KILL ALL THAT KNOWLEDGE!"
Other good ones (shouted at Fry's) included,
"Tell that guy to move his knowledge!" (yes, "that guy" heard...)
"Mom, don't forget to buy some knowledge!"
"Hi Knowledge!" (said to a guy passing us, whose cart Jaxon tried to grab as he pushed past)
and
"Mom, I knowledge you!"
...well isn't that sweet...I think.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm still laughing.

That's so awesome! I love Jaxon and all the fabulously hilarious things he says.
My fav: "Tell that guy to move his knowledge!"
Classic.

Your son is highly quotable.
I love it. And him.
And you.
Dave, too.

Brandis said...

So funny! I love little kids with big vocabulary words. I asked Cole a question yesterday and he said, "Well, Mommy, it's complicated." I don't know which is funnier, when they use the words the right way or find their own uses for them. :)

Brit said...

what a funny little boy you have!

The Gentry's said...

How fun to have a new word everyday (and entertaining for the rest of us)!! So does he know what knowledge means yet??

Marie said...

Hilarious!

Trish said...

That is awesome you do a word of the day. Maybe I'll have to implement that in a few years. Kids say the darndest things!

The Ferrells said...

I better get busy--with a word of the day, my grandson will soon pull ahead of my limited vocab!! Got to love that kid. (and his fabulous folks)