Easter/Spring Mini Sessions are HERE!


Bring your kiddos over for a mini-studio-session for only $35!!

(that is $35 total, not per child!)
I will take their pictures in my studio- all set up for Spring and Easter, and you will receive a CD with 10-15 high resolution, fully edited pictures with full copyright release-- This means all the images belong to you! You are then free to print, enlarge, email, copy etc. as much as you would like with no extra charge from me! I will be doing most of the 15 minute mini-sessions on Friday the 26th and Saturday the 27th of March, so email me at nzashley@hotmail.com to schedule a time to capture your darlings at their finest!
(If those dates don’t work for you, email me and we can work something out!)
***Important addition***
If you book a session, and link this post on your blog, you will receive $5 off your session.
ALSO- for every family that books a session from a referral from you, you will receive $5 off your session. That means if 7 people book and mention they found out about it from you- your session is free!!!
(sessions must be booked at time of your session, no refunds will be given!)
(Picture overload ahead!)













6 comments:

Brit said...

love it! How fun! Spring is here, woo hoo! So bright!

The Ferrells said...

Love the pictures and love the thought of spring!!

AnnaMarie said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I love those pictures! I wish we were there to have you take some of Katie. And I need to buy her an Easter dress. :)

Robin said...

That Jaxon has turned into such a lady killer! Are those parasols yours? Do you know where I can get some?

amya said...

I wish we lived close to each other! I would love to have you take pictures of the kids!! You take great pictures!

Amy

The Hoopers said...

Saw your flier today. Looks beautiful. You are a very talented photog!