Less than a MONTH!!!

No seriously, HOLY CRAP!!!...this is coming up so fast, and I am SO excited, and SO nervous! Here is the itinerary we just got!

Jan 30: (Evening) Fly from Arizona to LAX

Jan 31: 12am-Fly from LAX to Korea
Switch planes in Korea- Fly to Tianjin, China

Feb 1 & 2: Tour Tianjin
Stay in University housing
See Mom and Dad's Campus life
Visit the "Large Markets"

Feb 03: Fly from Tianjin to Xi'an in the morning
Met by the guide and van at the airport.
Visit the City Wall,
the Big Goose Pagoda;
Enjoy the dumpling banquet and Tang Dynasty Show in the evening.
Overnight at the Gaosu Shenzhou Hotel in Xi'an


Feb 04: Visit the Terra-cotta Warriors Museum.
Fly to Beijing
Overnight at Grand Mecure Hotel, Xidan, Beijing

Feb.05: Silk Market & Pearl Market today.
Overnight at the Grand Mercure Hotel,
Xi'dan Beijing
Feb.06: Visit the Great Wall at Badaling
Visit the Summer Palace
See the Acrobatic show in the evening.
Overnight at the Grand Mercure Hotel, Xi'dan Beijing

Feb.07: Visit the Tian'anmen square,
the Forbidden City,
Olympic Sites (Bird Nest and Water Cube--entering inside for visit)
Enjoy the Roast Beijing Duck Lunch.
off at the Beijing railway station in the afternoon.

Feb 08: Return to Tianjin

Feb 09: Return to USA

7 comments:

The Ferrells said...

Yes, thank heavens it is coming fast!! I am so ready-- Guess I'd better get busy on my new lesson plans so I can relax and enjoy every moment with my wonderful girls. Love, Mother

Jason and Kate said...

Holy Cow I'm so excited for you! I loved China! (Jason is glad he went but could live without ever going again) You will have so much fun and live it up. I have some Chinese cds if you want to borrow them to start learning a few things. I practiced for a few months on my way to work but you are fast learner so you could pick it up in a month.:) Have fun!!!

Brit said...

That sounds really fun! I am excited for you! Someday I'll go somewhere cool ;)

Lindsay Jones said...

That sounds unbelievable! I am looking forward to hearing all about it! I am so sorry I missed your birthday. Happy late Birthday!

Brandis said...

Well aren't you just the little world traveler!?! Almost, anyway. :) How exciting! I can't wait to see some high-quality photo documentation. :)

michelle said...

So jealous. SO JEALOUS.

Sarah said...

Whoa... you guys are going to China?!?
Wicked cool.
Have a super super time.
Wow.
Take tons of pics.
Wait, who am I talking to? Of course you'll take tons fo pics. And they'll all be fabulous.