Irony at it's finest...

Well, I'm ready. My bags are packed, I have my super-security Passport thingy that hangs around my neck so I don't get pick-pocketed, I have all-american snacks in my backpack (think Trail mix, beef jerkey, and protein bars) just in case the food doesn't agree with me, and 12 books that I requested from the Library came in, and I just need to decide which ones to bring.

So, I am taking 2 medium sized suit cases, but only one is packed with my stuff. Why you ask?
Behold- the suitcase of 400 fortune cookies--

Hilarious- this is SO my parents...if you know them, you totally get it! ADIOS PEOPLE!

7 comments:

Kellie said...

Ummm...may I ask why all the fortune cookies? A bit ironic, I might add. Why do your parents need all the fortune cookies?

Brandis said...

How exciting!! I think that a suitcase full of fortune cookies would be funny no matter what. That should be a fun one for the airport screeners. Have fun seeing the world with your parents! :)

Brit said...

sianara! Have fun! We will be missing you at play date!

The Ferrells said...

See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Wow, that's a lot of fortune cookies.
Guess you can never have too much random advice, eh?
Have a fabulous trip.
Post pics!!!
Travel safe.
Love you.

Dora said...

Have a great time! I can't wait to see the pictures when you get back!

amya said...

Have a great trip Ashley! Thanks for humoring Hunter with the dagger. You're the greatest!