Woops!

Sorry people, I think you have been misled. I love my haircut, but it is one of those haircuts, that only the person who got their haircut, and the person who cut their hair, and possibly their sister who sees them everyday---would notice...well, except for the color, I got a nice brown color weaved in! My hair was a disaster, and I couldn't even figure out how to do it anymore. I would blowdry it and straighten in, only to pull it back because it looked horrendous. So, dear Rachel gave me an actual style, that I could blowdry and straighten and would look nice. The bangs you can hardly see in this picture, because I am about to go do a shoot, and it wouldn't work to have them anywhere near my eyes...so they are swooshed over to the side...which to be honest is more or less how I wear them on a regular basis anyway. It really is drastic, because now I can actually do my hair, but to everyone else, it probably just looks like I actually put some effort into getting ready for the day!

PS- it's very difficult to take my own picture-logistically my arms just aren't quite long enough!

















8 comments:

ThePalmers said...

Hey Sis- It really does look great. I was thinking you were going to go for the same (much shorter) bangs you had last time, but this look Wonderful, too!

Lauryn said...

I really like this look on you Ashley!

Cicily said...

I can tell you got a haircut and I think it looks great.

jckhadlocks said...

I love the highlights! Very cute! Hey I already did my Christmas order back in July due to things not being available so close to Christmas.. But when I get my next catalog I'll bring it right over.. Hey do you know where our playgroup is going to be tomorrow? Anyway sorry for the delayed response

Courtney said...

SO CUTE!

Sarah said...

Very nice hair, Ash.

Thanks for you comment.
It's always good to have some perspective. Bad things don't seem so bad.
I'm sorry Jaxon had a rough night. Is he doing ok?

Colburns said...

Ashley I love it! Even my husband said he liked it when he saw you at church. I love Rachel, she is well worth it! She does an amazing job doesn't she? You look great!

Jen and Bryan said...

I dont' care what dave says, I think your hair looks awesome... bangs and all. What a turkey he is! :)