really quick


Jaxon now says his bestest friend in the whole wide world is Pablo, a penguin from the Backyardigans! Today he was watching his video while I cleaned the kitchen, and I heard "OOOhhhhhhhhhh" in a whiny, "Oh man," type of voice. I went into the TV room and saw 3 chocolate chips stuck to the television. Jaxon then said, "I'm trying to share, and Pablo keeps moving!" I told Jaxon that Pablo was just pretend and cannot eat chocolate chips through the television. Jaxon dejectedly removed the chocolate chips, and simultaniously lost a lot of respect for poor Pablo.

5 comments:

Brandis said...

What a nice boy! I'm sure Pablo appreciated the gesture. :)

Arian said...

Ha ha! That is hilarious. Thanks for the good laugh.

Stevens said...

Jaxon is too cute! I appreciate you putting together the play groups for the ward. Is there an e-mail that is sent around about the play groups? I thought I heard someone mention it.
-Melissa

AnnaMarie said...

That's cute!

Brit said...

haha I love it!