Well dang.

Photographically speaking, not the best week for me! First the Pecans, now the RR tracks. Got kicked off by a real police officer today in the middle of a shoot! (actually we never made it ONTO the tracks, but got kicked out while underneath...) Apparently it is tresspassing to be on or under the tracks...sweet...
On a different much better note, You know those advertisement headers that are always showing at the top of your hotmail account? (usually a somewhat scantily clad girl encouraging you to join a dating service?) Well just now I was checking my mail, and what? It was a beautiful familiar picture of The Savior! I read the caption, and all it said was The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! WAY TO GO MORMONS!

3 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

I'm thinking you'll have to get on the phone and talk to some places you have in mind for photos, and make arrangements in advance so they'll let you shoot there! That stinks!

The Hoopers said...

Hooray for the church! I've seen that once too. Made me smile. I only saw you from the back and way down the hall, but I loved your hair today!

Alexandra Robertson said...

hey Ashley , this is alex robertson,Sarah's sister in law, i just wanted to say hi and you have a beautiful family, can't wait to see you again!!
alex Robertson