Dearest of dear...

I love the circle of life, no matter what happens, it always comes back around to good friends. this first picture is Me, Christi, Nedra, and Kate- from Kate's bridal shower...so that must have been about three and a half years ago. I'm sure there are several other variations of this picture floating around...from game nights, ward parties, hang outs, trips, and other major and minor life events. In the three years since we have all gone separate directions, yet always come back around to each other. I love it. I love those people that just get you, and vice versa...here's to good friends- what a blessing!




(Seriously, the years have been GOOD TO US! LOOKIN' GOOD LADIES!!!)



(I had Rachel cut my bangs shorter...waaaaay shorter-- LOVE THEM!!!!!!!)

2 comments:

Nedra Tietjen said...

Oh!! That was fun to see. time just gets away from us. It just seems like yesterday that we were all in Mission Bay together, foot loose and fancy free.

CJB said...

Aw Ash. Always love a good stroll down memory lane.