Throw sequence

Here is that throw sequence from our Family photoshoot that I mentioned. Jaxon usually loves to have Dave throw him in the air, and Dave really chucks him up there. I love to take pictures of it, so my normal worrisome self takes a breather. Even after this one I just had to chuckle, but mostly because we documented it!

Dave digs down deep into the legs for maximum throwing height You can tell Jaxon is enjoying it-

Ready! Set! GO! (Jaxon is still having fun)

Jaxon thinks it would be funny to hold onto Daddy's hand- obviously he can't, but it throws him WAY off balance-

HEAVEN HELP US!!!

Is this considered a safe landing? All's well that ends well I guess-

2 comments:

Mom/dad said...

Aren't they the 2 cutest guys ever? I love the sequence! Found a turkey dinner yet? Me either!

Sarah said...

Phew.
I thought he might've had a nasty landing.
I'm so amazed with your photo-taking skills. You rock, Ash!