Overheard-

Yesterday I took Jaxon over to his cousins house to play while I went the cannery and canned for my sister and I. (what happened on the way over there will be blogged later this evening when I have time to weave the tale with the detail it deserves!) Anyway- Before I left I was chatting with my sis and the kids were outside.
I thought I heard Kalle (4) say something a little strange, so I said to my sister,
"I think Kalle just said, 'Jaxon, can I hammer these nails into your hands?' "
Amber: (Laughing) "Oh! We just watched the Lamb of God video yesterday, I guess that's where she got it!"

About 3 minutes later Kalle came in with a Fisher Price hammer and two sticks about 4 inches in length. She said,
"MOM! Jaxon won't lay down on the ground for me!"

We thought it was pretty funny, because we knew exactly what she was going to try to do, and Jaxon was smart not to go anywhere near her!

No comments: