Crankypants and the photoshoot

This is what happens when the mother of aforementioned crankiest child on earth tries to do a little shoot of said child...enjoy...or cry like I am...
(narrated by Jaxon)
"DON'T tell me not to pick my nose!"


"NOOOOOO!!! I DON'T WANNA SMILE!"


Valiant effort: The fake Smile

"WHY ME?"


This title of this next sequence was taken from Jaxon's exact words-
"I'M SO MAD AND ANGRY! DEES PANTS AREN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO ME!!!"
(he wanted to roll them up and they weren't staying...)


Come on...whose jealous???

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

I'm trying to decide if I'm jealous or not. I'd say not just because Katie can't climb out of her crib yet, so at least I can stick her in there if I need to.

The Ferrells said...

Where did he ever learn about being mad and angry? I find it so funny and am enjoying it from far, far away!! He's just soooo cute.
Mom