Halloween Funnies...

A few funny things happened tonight. Jaxon and our next door neighbor's grandson, Vincent, ended up going trick-or-treating together. They are good buddies, and were both dressed us as "Scary Monsters" (Dinosaurs). Anyway, they made the cutest darn pair you ever saw in your life, and I didn't even bring my camera! Vincents mom took lots of pictures, so I am hoping to get a few from her. Anyway, we would let Vince and Jaxon go up to the doors by themselves, and they said some pretty interesting things...

Door #1- Wow! hello monsters!
Vincent- We are going to all the houses, do you have any candy?
Jaxon; Yeah, give us some candy!

Vincent decided he was done trick-or-treating after about 20 minutes, and Jaxon followed suit. I said,
"Jaxon, don't you want to get some more candy?"
" NO MOM! I already have TOO MUCH candy!" I told Jaxon I was going to write that in his journal because I'm pretty sure he would never say it again.

When we got home he took off his monster costume because he was too hot, so he was handing out candy in his diaper with Dave. One little boy about 4 or 5 came to trick-or-treat and just stopped and stared at Jaxon. He then looked at Dave and said, "Uh, sir...why is your son naked?" For some reason it struck us as pretty hilarious. Jaxon only had candy for dinner (mother of the year, I KNOW!) and went through several stages of sugar high/crash and burn. On his high he was running in circles, flapping his elbows in some sort of chicken dance, oh man was it funny.

2 comments:

Brandis said...

Thanks for the comment on my new pic. :) I love that one, and yes, it's the Pecans. I took it about 2 weeks ago and the trees were starting to look like they'd be thinking about dropping leaves. I hope it's pretty for your shoot! And hey, if you're ever overwhelmed & could use some assistance with anything, give me a buzz. :)

Marie said...

Glad you had a happy Halloween. The pics of the boys are great. Thanks for getting me out of the house.