Conference weekend- photo edition!

Jaxon and Grandma watching Backyardigans on his little DVD player. We made a little bed for him at hte bottom of the stairs to watch his DVDs while we watched conference
Jaxon posing in his new Halloween shirt. This is my new Mr. Attitude. He slams his little fists onto his hips, walks with a swagger, and looks the other way when I try to talk to him-Seriously? A lady at the grocery store saw him do it Sat. Night and said, "WOW! He is WAY to young for that attitude!" tell me about it!



Mr. Funny Face strikes again!

This is seriously my new favorite picture of Jaxon! Could he look a little more perplexed and forelorn? I think not!

Jaxon and his beautiful crew of girl cousins! He ADORES THEM!!! Can you see why???
As I was getting ready for the day Friday I looked over and saw this- I helped him actually turn it on, and then got the camera. I said, "Jaxon, look at mommy and smile"...this is what he chose to do instead... (please disregard the un-made bed...uh....I swear...this doesn't normally happen at our house!)




1 comment:

Brandis said...

It must be so much fun having such a great little subject around to take pictures of all the time. He has the most expressive eyes and face!