This is us- white trash version

Today I broke down and let Jaxon finger paint! He had watched all together too many DVD's during conference weekend and I had had enough! He had a great time outside, and the best thing is his outfit! Our neighbors always give us their grandsons clothes after he grows out of them, and that is how we scored this AWESOME wifebeater! Even though the paint was washable I decided not to chance it with his good clothes!






"Mom, can I lick it?" "Sure. It's gonna be gross though..." (it's non-toxic...live and learn right?)

When in doubt, wipe it on your shirt!


Snack time!

1 comment:

The Hoopers said...

LOL, I would seriously love to be a fly on the wall at your house sometimes. He is such a cute and funny kiddo! I didn't get a chance to comment earlier, but I agree with the house cleaning 100%!