So Preppy, so cute!

I know that there are those of you out there who hate the preppy look. I'm totally okay with that. I think your kids are darling in their grunge/punk/skater/ etc. clothing. So, just enjoy the cuteness no matter what you think of preppiness in general. Also, this is not my hairstyle of choice for Jaxon, but we are growing out the buzz, and with his natural curl, its still too short to spike up in front.


This morning we had 15 minutes to kill before we went to the gym, and Jaxon really wanted some gum. In general, he is really good with gum, but we don't take our chances in the house. So we went outside to chew some gum, and he hoped on his tricycle. I thought he looked so dang cute I grabbed my camera...but he looks so old to me in these pictures that it's almost out of place to have him on a trike. Also, he doesn't actually ride the tricycle the right way...he cannot for the life of him figure out the pedals!


The funny faces of Jaxon-





Check out those green eyes...almost as beautiful as his daddy's!


The correct way to ride a tricycle-



The way he actually rides-

3 comments:

michelle said...

No, I love it. One of favorite looks for little boys is a prepped-out English schoolboy. Super short hair cut, combed, little shorts with socks. sigh.

AnnaMarie said...

He looks great on that trike...I don't think he looks too old for it. :) Cute pictures!

Sarah said...

Hey Ash! Missed you. We're finally back online.
I loved Jaxon's pics. Especially his eyes one and the real way he rides his trike. Noah does it the exact same way.
Go figure.
I think Matt's given up trying to teach him the correct way.
Ah well.
Good to read about you. Miss you.
We'll be in CA in 8 1/2 weeks, any chance you can come for a visit?