Busy Busy!

Well the last few days have been super busy and super fun, but alas, no pictures to show for it! (actually that's not entirely true, I did a baby shoot yesterday and the photos are on my other blog...) Anyway, here's the rundown. Thursday night Dave, Jaxon and I used a gift card to cheesecake factory and ate WAAAAAAAYYYY too much food, including the Godiva Cheesecake, ooooooohhhh baby...you get heavier just thinking about that thing! Then Friday I planted a tiny garden, HURRAY FOR MY INNER DOMESTIC WOMEN!!! It's just in pots, and I am still trying to figure out yard placement and water amounts. I planted thyme, basil, rosemary, tomatoes, peppers, and oregano. I bought them already sprouted at Lowes and just transplanted. They smell fantastic, especially the basil and rosemary, so I can't wait to use some. Then Friday night I hosted non-bunco playing bunco. It was a really fun time. We did a fun workout then stuffed ourselves on Macaroni Grill. Their catering will deliver and set up ALL THE FOOD AND UTENSILS! It was really quite reasonable and boy was it nice to not have to prepare, cook, present, and clean dishes! Saturday I went to the broadcast with my sister and loved it. I especially loved Elder Uchtdorf's (spelling?) talk. It was about recoginizing the good in what you do, and creating beauty around you. I loved that he recognized all types of talents, and said that anytime you bring something about that wasn't there before, you are creating. That includes happiness, service, smiles, making food, getting healthy, etc.
Anyway, like I said Sunday I did a quick shoot for a good friend of mine, mother and baby are both beautiful and healthy. Now we are trying to come down from a long weekend, and also prepare for Dave's parents coming into town on Friday. We are doing well and staying busy, HURRAY!

4 comments:

ThePalmers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ThePalmers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ThePalmers said...

Like you don't know how to spell Uchtdorf! :)

Cicily said...

Un-bunko was so great. I'm still a little sore.