HILARIOUS!!!

Okay, many of you know that my parents are in China. My sister and I have started a blog for them and we upload their emails to us, telling us what they have been up to. Anyone who knows my dad knows he is a character, but I promise you , you do not have to know him to get a laugh out loud belly laugh from reading their blog! The address is:
Some of his antics you can read about include (But are certainly not limited too):
~Accidently restarting the treadmill next to his and sending a chinese woman flying
~Being unable to find the classroom he is supposed to teach in and searching 7 floors of classrooms
~Becoming a paid spokesman and making a commercial- all without a clue what he was doing
~Carrying my mom on his back
~Strongly suspecting that a kind women that helped him at Mcdonalds was actually his reincarnated father
~Playing his harmonica along with a musically talented bird
~almost decapitating an elderly man on a bicycle

1 comment:

Lindsay Jones said...

I am cracking up! I don't know your parents, but now I sure wish I did! Totally entertaining! I am sooo bummed I missed bunco!!! I'm sure it was fabulous!