Fountain Fun

Today Jaxon and I went to a new shooting location with a couple of the YW. One of them is doing photography as her YW in Excellence project and is going to shadow me and shoot, and do some photoshop work. It is really fun and she has a good eye! Anyway, after a few tips I let her loose with my camera and her model (one of the other young women) and I tried dilligently to keep Jaxon out of the fountain. While I did keep his actual body from getting in, that was about all I did. He was soaked to the bone and happy as can be. Ah well, what else should little boys do besides have fun and make messes!







5 comments:

The Ferrells said...

Dad & I came back home after a long day and enjoyed your music and love, love, love the pictures of Jaxon and the fountain. Dad just said, "well, that's Jaxon?"

AnnaMarie said...

It's a good thing to have a boy!

THE TAASE'S said...

OOOOOhhhh...I likey! Is that the fountain place I called you about? YOU ARE SO FRIGGIN AWESOME!! I LOVE SEEING YOU TURN INTO SUPER PHOTO LADY!!!!!

love ya,
tafi

Brandis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandis said...

Too funny! I was doing senior pics once and had an incident with a certain little girl pushing a certain little boy down a hill in his stroller, at the bottom of which his forward motion came to an abrupt stop when he hit a pole, and ever since then I don't take my kids on shoots anymore. :) He sure is a funny kid! :)