Short and funny-

Last week I was changing Jaxon's diaper (stinkers) and he wanted me to put his bare bum on the rug before it was cleaned. I told him-
A- We don't put stinkers on the rug, that's gross.
J- Only Daddy does stinkers on the rug?
A-No, daddy DOESN"T do stinkers on the rug!
J-Oh. He only does Urine on the rug!?
A-No! Daddy does not go to the bathroom on the run, ever!
J-I go Urine on the loft floor when I'm sick! (this is true, it happened last week while he was naked in prep for a bath--he tinkled on the hardwood in the loft...) And you 'keened it up' wiff your sock! (also true, it was the only thing available on short notice!)

Then yesterday...
J- I want to jump high!
A- Okay, Jump up to the Fan!
J- NO! That would chop my head off onto the rug!
I guess the time of independent thinking has come, its just not always right on. Neither Dave nor I told him the fan would "chop his head off" so I guess he came up with that one all on his own.

5 comments:

Celeste Caldwell said...

Oh my gosh what a funny kid. I can't wait until Carter starts saying hysterical things like that...but as of now his favorite thing to say is "NO"...EESH!!

The Hoopers said...

What a crack up. What is he going to be like when he gets in school??? How impressive that he know the word urine. You guys are on the ball!

Flaherty Fam said...

He is so funny. I can't wait until Bradock is talking. I love the way kids think and the funny things they come up with.

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

You must have a really nice rug if you don't allow urine, stinkers OR heads being chopped off on it! :)

Sarah said...

I'm still lol.
You guys have the funnest conversations.