No really....Dave's gonna kill me!

Anyone who knows Dave, knows that even the cuteness of this shot will not warm his cold, calculated, cowboy hating heart! BUT, seriously, how cute is this??? My studio lights came, (WITH NOT DIRECTIONS FOR SET UP!!!) and Dave put it all together from looking at the pictures online. I am still trying to figure out the correct placement of lighting, so I thought I would practice on Jaxon. I think I need to try with a different backdrop, because this black is super reflective...(I know if I DID have proper placement of lights that probably wouldn't happen,...but I'm working on it!!!) I think we are going to have to rearrange the loft again so I can fit everything properly, but time will tell!!






8 comments:

Flaherty Fam said...

super cute and i absolutely love charlotte´s prego shots...amazing. you are so talented.

The Hoopers said...

Hooray for cowboys! Super cute. Ryan was a cowboy growing up. Horse, boots, hat, bolo tie, the works. lol

Lauryn said...

these are great! :)

Sarah said...

Yeehaw!!! Ride 'em, Jaxon!
Great pics Ash.
I'm sure Dave will look beyond the cowboy paraphenalia and focus on your natural talent and Jaxon's good looks.
And if that doesn't work, well... put Jaxon in a BYU outfit.
Dave'll totally forget about the whole cowboy photo session.
:)

Celeste Caldwell said...

how fun is that! I love the pictures. way too cute! MAN is he getting so big!

Marie said...

You are amazing. But you already knew that right!?

Nedra Tietjen said...

looks to me like you got everything just right. Those are great shots! Tell Dave he should not be so prejudice. Do you think Jesus hates cowoys? Huh Dave!?!?

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

My favorite is how he is riding the horse upside down in the first picture. Thats exactly what I would expect from the son of cowboy hating Dave Rogers!