Wacky Dream Wednesday returns...

I know its Thurs. but these happened in the wee hours of Wed. morning, so they still count. Tues. night I drank an energy drink at the gym after my class, because I still had a practice to go to and I was beat. (just an FYI for people as dense as me...DON'T drink an energy drink at 7:30 at night...not so bright) so tuesday night I was up until almost 4am. Anyway, I came in from using the computer and taking a bath (not at the same time) at about 2:45, and Dave had the hugest grin on his face. Now, early morning is the best time to get Dave talking,...
so I said, "Why are you so happy?"
D: because we found them!!
A: What did you find?
D: On Facebook, I KNEW it would work!!!
A: (Now I was interested...who was he looking up on face book huh???) WHO did you find?
D: The LAST one!
A: The last what???
D: The last client, we finally have his contact information
A: So....this is a work dream? Your talking about accounting...?
D: Uh, yeah....snoooooorrre

Oh Dave, ever the accountant huh? The funniest part is how dang happy he was! Anyway, that same evening/morning, I dreamed that I had a baby the same age as Brangelina's twins, and we all were hanging out at my parents house. We were swapping baby tips and having a grand ol' time. It was incredibly realistic, and now for some reason, I like them a lot more than I used to!

Also in the news...Jaxon can reach the water dispensor on the Fridge (but only with a cup), and it doesn't have a lock, so he has been drinking A LOT of water, and I have been mopping up a lot of spills. We are setting up some rules, but he is just so excited to be able to do things himself that I am not going to tell him NO.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That's awesome. So glad Dave loves his job. Even in dreams.
So have you seen pics of Brangelina's twins? I haven't yet. Are they cute? Nice that you can hang w/ famous people in dreams.

Oh, and thanks for commenting on my blog. I think I got all the kinks worked out.

Lauryn said...

haha! Thats great you can have complete conversations with him in his sleep!

Nedra Tietjen said...

Funny... Dave is dreaming about accounting and you are dreaming about Brad Pitt. :)

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

That is just TOO much fun! I wish Layne talked in his sleep! I'll bet some people don't because it was be terrifying to hear what they'd say.