Same subject, different Day

Tuesday night means video update! Tonight's class went well...on any other night I would say it went fantastic, but with the video camera rolling, every little thing counts! The good news is that I DID NOT fall again. The bad news is that I had a couple of choreography blips... my manager did give me the tentative thumbs up but said she needed to review the tape before she decides. I'm much less emotionally tied to this one, and I had 36 people in the pool (for which I am now getting paid!!!) so I'm cool either way. One problem I am now incuring is serious knee pain. I have ALWAYS had bad knees, but it is getting worse. Before I make any rash decisions, I am going to give it one more month, but what a bummer to come this far and...well...let's not talk about that yet! But, this little guy is become my new best friend and constant companion....

5 comments:

Cicily said...

Bummer, I hope you get that taken care of. Let me know if you need any more bodies in the pool again, can I still come?

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Stupid knees. They are never the same after they've gone "bum" are they? Hopefully that little friend of yours will do the trick!

CJB said...

What? You can't give up teaching! You are a natural. I think its time for some serious healing. Good luck on getting it mended.

Kimberly said...

Hi Ashley...it's Kimberly. Here's our blog address: www.bsandks.blogspot.com

I'll call you!

Celeste Caldwell said...

hey here is my blog... kccaldwellfam.blogspot.com